If you love the style of the 2012 Honda Accord, but need more cargo and passenger room, then you'll be happy to know that there is indeed a new Honda for you at DCH Honda of Temecula. Though originally introduced as an offshoot of the Accord, the 2012 Honda Crosstour has grown into its own unique model.
What specifically sets it apart from the Accord? At a glance, it features a well-rounded hatchback that doesn't make it too overbearing. But the increased cargo space that it provides is only the beginning. The whole vehicle is actually larger than the original Accord, providing more passenger room as well.
Feel free to take a look at the specs for the 2012 Honda Crosstour listed below, then arrange a test drive with DCH Honda of Temecula today. We're conveniently located at 26755 Ynez Road - Temecula, CA 92591, and always happy to answer any questions that may arise once you're behind the wheel.
2012 Honda Crosstour At a Glance- Engine: 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC In-Line 4-Cylinder or 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC V6
- Transmission: Five-speed automatic
- Performance: 192 horsepower and 162 lb.-ft. of torque (4-cylinder) - 271 horsepower and 254 lb.-ft. of torque (V6)
- Fuel Economy: 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway (4-cylinder) - 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway (V6)*
- Available in either front- or all-wheel drive
- Standard 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Standard Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Standard rearview mirror with rearview camera display
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure
- CARB Emissions Rating: Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle (ULEV)
*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle